Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Pretty damn funny

While I do think you were a bit too harsh on attacking the authors, I thought that this animation was pretty well done. You turned a really terrible flash and turned it into glorious satire.

Harder, Tiffany, Harder!! Harder, Tiffany, Harder!!

Thanks, Sexual Lobster!

Now my life has meaning!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

anytime.

SWEET GRIM SWEET GRIM

I loved your Madness Magician short,

And now you surpassed that with this piece. I love you guys. :)

Super Mario Z Super Mario Z

OK, well...

There were so many things wrong here it would take forever to list. But please, don't rip off another popular Newgrounds series, and please add a preloader. And also, saying "Don't blam this" is an easy target to get blammed.

Adonis-Flash responds:

wel... ok

Clogged Tubes Ep 1 Clogged Tubes Ep 1

Finally!

Haha, you perfectly portrayed Vbloggers and the Internet VERY accurately! Only thing that I don't like is how basic the Blogger was animated compared to the rest of the cartoon.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

I love this

Clever take on Nyan Cat, redminus! I found it funny, and a lot of the jokes worked well. Although the ending made me wonder what shit goes on through your head.

Sonic X-pals Sonic X-pals

I'd hate to leave this review...

But this was pretty bad. The jokes weren't really funny (besides Amy's Sonic Puppet), and I stared at the screen with a poker face. Animation wasn't bad, but did everyone have to look so damn ugly? Speaking about character design, none of then were consistant. I mean, Tails looked different every time a new shot of him appeared. The voice acting was okay, but none of them didn't really match their character. Overall, I think this really could've been much better.

kalabor106 responds:

You found my bane. I'll admit I cannot draw Tails. I try and he either gets a big egg head or a flat top look. Maybe I just need to devote a full day and actually learn how to get him to look right at different angles.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

Me Gusta Los Trenes

Catchy song, good lyrics, and you got Zeurel to do this. Not a bad cartoon, guys. Great job!

Sonic Generations Plot Sonic Generations Plot

Not Bad.

I haven't played the newer titles, but I still found this a little funny. Animation wasn't the best, though.

Incident:010A Incident:010A

Finally!

I'm so glad you allowed the smoker to live, because he was my favorite character!